Health Sciences Center Poverty Simulation (July 6, 2018)
Participants will gain: Increased awareness of the financial barriers to patient compliance in low income populations Better understanding of the challenges faced by those living in poverty by “spending an hour in someone else’s shoes” Identify opportunities for increased connections and coordination with other health professionals and community agencies to lessen obstacles for patients The Poverty Simulation is a profoundly moving experience. It allows participants to think about the harsh realities of poverty and to talk about how communities can address the problem. More importantly, it calls participants to make a difference.
505 S Hancock St
Louisville, KY 40202
More Event Ideas
- More Education Events
- Tuesday, Aug 14, 9:00 AM
- Thursday, Jul 26, 6:30 PM
- Wednesday, Aug 29, 6:30 PM
- More Events on July 6, 2018
- Improv Playhouse of San Francisco (with BEN JOHNSON!) -- Friday July 6th, 2018 at Center Stage in Santa Cruz at Actors TheaterFriday, Jul 6, 8:00 PM
- Friday, Jul 6, 7:00 PM
- An Evening with Guided By Voices - Celebrating Headliners Music Hall's 20th Anniversary at Headliners Music HallFriday, Jul 6, 7:00 PM
What can we do for you?
Thank you for your input. Please fill out the form below and provide as much information as possible about updates to this event or venue.