JobNewsUSA.com Kentuckiana Job Fair
ATTN: Job Seekers! 100s of Jobs are up for grabs at the Kentuckiana Job Fair on April 3rd! Meet one-on-one with recruiters & hiring managers who are now hiring for IMMEDIATE OPENINGS! Available positions range from entry level to management, in multiple industries.
When you attend a JobNewsUSA.com Job Fair you will have the opportunity to:
• Build your professional network.
• Learn about upcoming job opportunities that haven’t been advertised yet.
• Possibly walk away with a job! Some employers offer on-the-spot interviews and job offers.
Pre-register now to attend: www.jobnewsusa.com We’ll send you a reminder email two days prior to the hiring event. Be sure to dress professionally and bring copies of your updated resume or work history with you. Free parking and admission!
For more information, call (502) 412-7500.
701 Potters Lane
Clarksville, IN 47129
More Event Ideas
- More Networking and Meetups Events
- Monday, Apr 22, 5:30 PM
- 2019 Wet Weather Partnership Workshop - Unprecedented Opportunities: Cooperative Federalism, Integrated Planning & at The Brown HotelWednesday, Apr 24, 1:00 PM
- Sunday, Apr 28, 10:00 AM