Making Time: The Art of the Kentucky Tall Case Clock, 1790 --1850
Making Time: The Art of the Kentucky Tall Case Clock, 1790 --1850 is a first-of-its-kind exhibition devoted to early Kentucky tall case, "grandfather" clocks. The exhibition showcases twenty-seven clocks made across a wide swath of Kentucky from the 1790s through the 1840s. The majority of the clocks come from family and private collections and have rarely, if ever, been shared with the public.
Cost: Museum admission: $8-$12; children under 4 free
Event url: www.speedmuseum.org/exhibitions/making-time-the-art-of-the-kentucky-tall-case-clock-1790-1850/
2035 S Third St.
Louisville, KY 40208
Other Dates & Times
- Friday, June 7, 2019, 10:00 AM - 8:00 PM
- Sunday, June 16, 2019, 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM
- Wednesday, June 12, 2019, 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Sunday, June 2, 2019, 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM
- ↓ Show All
More Event Ideas
- More Events at Speed Art Museum
- Wednesday, Jul 17, 10:00 AM
- Saturday, Jul 6, 10:00 AM
- Friday, Aug 2, 10:00 AM
What can we do for you?
Thank you for your input. Please fill out the form below and provide as much information as possible about updates to this event or venue.