Marion County Country Ham Days
Marion County Country Ham Days, hosted by the Marion County Chamber of Commerce, will be celebrating its 50th Anniversary the last full weekend in September. The festival welcomes over 30,000 visitors and acts as an agent for community empowerment. The event began in 1969, and started with a mere six hams and a small number of volunteers. Today, Ham Days serves over 3,000 pounds of country ham at our breakfast and food booth and recruits over 200 Marion County volunteers.
But Ham Days is more than a breakfast.
• Numerous vendors sell a variety of foods for lunch and dinner in our Food Court.
• The Pokey Pig 5K Run/Walk is one of the biggest Ham Days events attracting over 1,000 runners on Saturday morning.
• Our annual Pigasus Parade Saturday afternoon includes dignitaries, floats,
marching bands, and hundreds of other participants.
• A huge Car, Truck, and Motorcycle Show attracts over 200 vehicles on Sunday
• Hot-Air Balloons with a Balloon Glow Saturday night and
Fly Over Lebanon Sunday morning.
Plus, there’s a
• Antique Tractor Show
• Juried Arts n Crafts Show
• Flea Market
• A huge Men’s and Women’s Cornhole Tournament
Phone: (270) 692-9594
Event url: www.HamDays.com
201 West Main Street
Lebanon, KY 40033
Other Dates & Times
More Event Ideas
- More Community Events
- Wednesday, Apr 10, 6:30 PM
- Wednesday, Apr 3, 4:00 PM
- Saturday, Mar 30, 9:00 AM